- Maziyar Pahlevan is a graphic designer and visual artist based in New York City.
- His practice has been shaped around the Arts and music. He has taught at Pratt Institute and SVA.
- Collaborators, clients, platforms include:
- Berlin Biennale, Berlin / Other People LLC, New York City / Nicolas Jaar, Turino / nGbk, Berlin / Printed Matter, Inc., New York City / Nafsika Skourti, Jordan / Unbar projectspace, Berlin / Künstlerhaus Bethanien GmbH, Berlin / Townhouse Gallery, Cairo / Victoria and Albert Museum, London / German Pavilion at Venice Biennale, Berlin & Leipzig / The Museum of Arts and Design (MAD), New York City / Design museum, Helsinki / The New York Times, New York City / Pratt Institute, New York City / The American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), New York City / Shannon Ebner, New York City, Nerve Artist Management, London
- For inquiries please contact: